Providing answers for every biological question
Sean Vassilaros: Chief Operating Officer, THREAD
NOTES AND QUOTES
“One of the things that we firmly believe is that we have the ability, we as humans, have the ability to answer every human biological question at some point.”
In this interview we discover:
- Why Sean believes the time is right to answer every biological question.
- Is it possible to use computers to diagnose every health condition?
- How reliable is patient entered data?
- How are clinical trial volunteers encouraged to remain engaged in the study?
- How THREAD technology was used in a study led by the USC Center for Body Computing to measure what personal traits determine whether a Marine makes it through the grueling Marine Corps Basic Reconnaissance Course. Read more.
“Our goal is to make sure that as researchers you have at your finger tips, at your disposal, more information than you’ve ever had so that you can make better claims than conclusions.”